the thing about living in australia is there’s always some weird animal making some fucked up noise outside your window
If you had started doing anything two weeks ago, by today you would have been two weeks better at it.
— John Mayer (via observando)
I’m more interested in the woman I want to be, as opposed to the things I want. By the time I’m her, I’ll already have everything she wants.
— Dau Voire (via kushandwizdom)
I wanted to take you by the shoulders and ask why everything I’d given you wasn’t enough. Turns out it was, and you were just too stupid or too blind to see it.
— Azra T, Letters For the Boys Who Broke My Heart (via scarletdarlingxo)
I was 17 when I wrote that,” she reminds me. “That’s the age you are when you think someone can actually take your boyfriend. Then you grow up and realise no one takes someone from you if they don’t want to leave.
— Taylor talking about Better Than Revenge (x)
As a child I never heard one woman say to me, “I love my body.” Not my mother, my elder sister, my best friend. No one woman has ever said, “I am so proud of my body.” So I make sure to say it to Mia, because a positive physical outlook has to start at an early age.
The Buddhists say if you meet somebody and your heart pounds, your hands shake, your knees go weak, that’s not the one. When you meet your ‘soul mate’ you’ll feel calm. No anxiety, no agitation
— Monica Drake- Clown Girl (via yeezy2016)
COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
— 3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)